- The observations gathered from an experiment, survey or observational study. Often the data are a randomly selected sample from an underlying population.
- Statistics or other information represented in a form suitable for processing by computer.
A particular month, day, and year at which some event happened or will happen.
A period of ten years, especially a continuous period, such as 1910~1919 or 2009~2018.
A polygon with ten sides and ten angles.
A solid figure having ten plane faces.
A number written using the base 10.
decimal fraction 十进制分数，小数
A fraction whose denominator is some power of 10, usually indicated by a dot (decimal point or point) written before the numerator: as 0.4 = 4/10; 0.126 = 126/1000.
decimal point 小数点
A dot written in a decimal number, as in 8.6, to indicate the place where values change from positive to negative powers of 10.
To become or cause to become less or smaller, as in number, amount, or intensity.
To take away (a quantity) from another; subtract.
- A unit for measuring angles, equal to 1/360 of a complete revolution.
- A unit of latitude or longitude, equal to 1/360 of a great circle.
- A unit for measuring temperature.
- The highest power or the sum of the powers of any term in a polynomial or by itself: x4 + x + 3 and xyz2 are of the fourth degree.
- The greatest power of the highest order derivative in a differential equation.
The expression written below the line in a common fraction that indicates the number of parts into which one whole is divided. For example, 8 is the denominator of 5/8.
density 浓度; 密度
- The quantity of something per unit measure, especially per unit length, area, or volume.
- The mass per unit volume of a substance under specified conditions of pressure and temperature.
dependent event 相关事件，相依事件
Two events are dependent if the outcome or occurrence of the first affects the outcome or occurrence of the second so that the probability is changed.