A side or surface of a geometrical body.
A number that divides into another number exactly.
The product of a given positive integer multiplied by all lesser positive integers. Symbol: n!
n! = n(n – 1)(n – 2) … × 2 × 1
For example: 5！= 5 · 4 · 3 · 2 · 1 = 120
The act or process of separating an equation, formula, cryptogram, etc., into its component parts.
Of or relating to a temperature scale that registers the freezing point of water as 32° and the boiling point as 212° at one atmosphere of pressure.
Fibonacci Sequence 斐波那契数列
The unending sequence 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, … where each term is defined as the sum of its two predecessors.
finite 有限; 有穷的
- (Of a set of elements) capable of being completely counted.
- Not infinite or infinitesimal.
- Not zero.
finite number 有限数
(Of a set of mathematical elements) capable of being completely counted.
- Having a smooth surface, not curved or sloping.
- Being in horizontal position; lying down.
fluid ounce 液盎司
- A unit of volume or capacity in the US Customary System, used in liquid measure, equal to 29.57 milliliters (1.804 cubic inches).
- A unit of volume or capacity in the British Imperial System, used in liquid and dry measure, equal to 28.41 milliliters (1.734 cubic inches).
A statement, especially an equation, of a fact, rule, principle, or other logical relation.
A period of two weeks.
fraction bar 分数线
frequency distribution 频率分布
frequency polygon 频数多边形