A series of numbers in which each is multiplied by a fixed number to produce the next. Like:
golden ratio, golden mean, golden section 黄金比例
The ratio of two lengths, equal in value to (1 + √5)/2 ≈ 1.618, and given by b / a = (b + a)/ b.
The number equal to the numeral 1 followed by 100 zeros: 10100.
- The slope of the tangent at any point on a curve with respect to the horizontal axis.
- The vector whose components along the axes are the partial derivatives of the function with respect to each variable, and whose direction is that in which the derivative of the function has its maximum value. Usually written: grad f, ∇f or ∇f.
- A measure of the change of some physical quantity, such as temperature or electric potential, over a specified distance.
A metric unit of mass equal to 1/1000 of a kilogram.
- A series of points, discrete or continuous, as in forming a curve or surface, each of which represents a value of a given function.
- Also called linear graph.a network of lines connecting points.
greatest common factor / greatest common divisor 最大公因数
The largest integer that divides without remainder into a set of integers.
gross 总收入, 一罗（144 个）
- Without deductions; total, as the amount of sales, salary, profit, etc.
- A group of 144 items; 12 dozen.
gross pay 工资总额
gross weight 毛重
Total weight of an article inclusive of the weight of the container and packaging.