- Two identical, similar, or corresponding things that are matched for use together:a pair of gloves; a pair of earrings.
- A word or phrase that reads the same backwards as forwards, for example, madam, nurses run, Madam, I’m Adam or Poor Dan is in a droop.
palindromic numbers 回文数
- The number likes 1347431, 20058385002.
- A plane curve formed by the intersection of a right circular cone and a plane parallel to an element of the cone or by the locus of points equidistant from a fixed line and a fixed point not on the line. It like the path of an object thrown into the air and falling back to earth.
- Two or more straight coplanar lines, planes, or a line and a plane that do not intersect. Or designating curves or surfaces everywhere equidistant.
- A quadrilateral having both pairs of opposite sides parallel and equal to each other.
- A constant or variable term in a function that determines the specific form of the function but not its general nature, as a in f(x) = ax, where a determines only the slope of the line described by f(x).
- One of the independent variables in a set of parametric equations.
- Statistics: a variable entering into the mathematical form of any distribution such that the possible values of the variable correspond to different distributions.
- Computers: a variable that must be given a specific value during the execution of a program or of a procedure within a program.
- One of a pair of shallow, curved signs, ( ), used to enclose an additional inserted word or comment and distinguish it from the sentence in which it is found.
- A decorative design, as for wallpaper, china, or textile fabrics, composed of elements in a regular arrangement.