An arrangement of information or data into columns and rows or a condensed list.
- For a given angle in a right-angled triangle, a trigonometric function equal to the length of the side opposite the angle divided by the length of the adjacent side.
- Let P be a point on a curve, the tangent to the curve at P is the line through P that touches the curve at P, but never cross or intersect the curve.
A Chinese puzzle consisting of a square cut into five triangles, a square, and a rhomboid, to be reassembled into different figures.
A measure of the warmth or coldness of an object or substance with reference to some standard value.
- The ordinal number matching the number ten in a series.
- One of ten equal parts.
Each of the members of which a mathematical expression, a series of quantities, or the composed.
terminating decimal 有限小数
A decimal that has only a finite number of nonzero digits to the right of the decimal point. Also known as finite decimal.
A polygon with four sides and four angles.
A solid figure having four plane faces. A regular tetrahedron has faces that are equilateral triangles.
A proposition, statement, that has been or is to be proved on the basis of explicit assumptions.
An instrument for measuring temperature, especially one having a graduated glass tube with a bulb containing a liquid, typically mercury or colored alcohol, that expands and rises in the tube as the temperature increases.
- The number 1,000.
- The fourth digit to the left of the decimal point in the decimal number system.
Existing in three dimensions, possessing or appearing to possess the dimensions of height, width, and depth.
- The system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future; indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- Duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.
- A system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
time line 时间线
time value of money 资金的时间价值
times tables 乘法表
top view 顶视图
trend line 趋势线
triangle inequality theorem 三角不等式定理
triangular number 三角数
triangular prism 三棱镜
Twelve-Hour Clock 12小时时钟
Twenty-Four Hour Clock 24小时时钟